We are a QBAN accredited commercial tissue culture banana plant nursery, located in Tully, Far North Queensland – the banana capital of Australia.
We also sell Williams Cavendish and (subject to limited availability) Ducasse, Dwarf Ducasse, Pisang Ceylan, Ladyfinger, Pacific Plantain, Blue Java, Goldfinger, Red Dacca, Dwarf Red Dacca, Saba, Pisang Mas and Senorita to backyard growers and retail nurseries.
We do not stock Dwarf Cavendish or Dwarf Ladyfinger, or ornamental bananas.
Sales of established plants to QLD, SA, ACT and VIC customers ONLY.
We are unable to sell plants to NSW, NT, WA or TAS because of plant quarantine regulations in those states.
Retail nursery partners
- Limberlost – Cairns – 40551262
- Daydawn – Townsville – 47782272
- Black River Garden Centre – Townsville – 47786388
- Charles Porter & Sons – Mackay – 49673333
- Fitzroy Nursery – Rockhampton – 49272194
- As Green As Garden Centre – Tully – 40680480
- Plants Whitsunday – Cannonvalley – 49461811
- Atherton Hardware Mitre 10 – 40911888
- Annie’s Nursery Bucasia Gardens – 42408844
- Calligan’s Nursery – Mackay – 49552656
- Turners Garden Centre – Rochedale Brisbane – 33415214
- Horticultural Touch – North Maclean – 0429269771
Photo credits: Jerry Coleby-Williams, Tali Dunnage-Burke and Jeff Daniells